The IOSH Managing Environmental Responsibilities course has been designed for those who need to manage environmental issues in compliance with their organisation’s policies legislation & best practice. Or for whom environmental management is an integral part of a wide range of responsibilities.
The five days are combined with practical case studies, group reviews, trainer presentations and work based exercises.
Who is the IOSH Managing Environmental Responsibilities course for?
The course is designed to be useful to delegates who have recently become involved in environmental management or for whom IOSH Managing Environmental Responsibilities.
Key learning outcomes
- To identify hazards to the environment both generally & from an organisational perspective
- To apply management principles & advice on good management practice relating to environmental issues
- To communicate environmental practices effectively to all levels of staff, including senior management
- To introduce environmental reviews taking into account current good practice
- To explain the component parts of an environmental management system such as ISO 14001
- To recognise that adequate & appropriate information, training & supervision relating to environmental issues is required for employees
- To identify the responsibilities of organisations regarding compliance with environmental legislation
- IOSH Managing Environmental Responsibilities Certification
All of our tutors are fully qualified Chartered Health and Safety Practitioners.
All delegates will be given a Managing Environmental Responsibilities IOSH workbook that they will work through alongside their tutor and fellow students. It will also be useful to delegates once the course has finished and they are back in their day-to-day job as it contains lots of useful information.
The course lasts for 5 days.
At the end of the course, there will be a short written test as well as a practical assessment.
All students who successfully complete the course and pass the written test and practical assessment will be awarded the IOSH Certificate in Managing Environmental Responsibilities.
If you’d like to book an IOSH Certificate in Managing Environmental Responsibilities course or simply ask a question, then please use the contact form below.